Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Valentine's and St. Patrick's Day Deliveries


First let me apologize for the late postings. My Mother had surgery on December 3, 2010 and was in and out of the hospital and rehab. She passed away on March 5, 2011. The same day a year ago that my grandson, Hayden, got his BMT. Hayden passed away on St. Patrick's Day, March 17, 2010. It has been a very difficult time for my Mom and myself. I miss her so much and never expected all this to happen because of surgery. So I apologize for not being around as much as I should be and posting more.

With that said, I did make the Valentine's Day delivery to Winchester Medical Center NICU. We did not have enough blankets for UVA NICU.

I am getting ready to go out the door to make the St. Patrick's Day delivery to Winchester Medical Center NICU. Once again, we did not have enough blankets for UVA NICU.

With Easter coming next month, I hope we can all pull together and have enough blankets for BOTH NICU's. Every baby should have a blanket on Easter!

Thanks to everyone for helping the babies - the parents and nursing staff really appreciate all that we do for them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment